- What are OLX Gold Credits?
- How much are OLX Gold credits?
- How long does it take for my OLX Gold to be credited?
- Do my OLX Gold credits expire?
- Where can I use my OLX Gold credits?
- How do I check my OLX Gold balance and logs?
- Where is my paid ad?
1. What are OLX Gold Credits?
An OLX Gold Credit is the virtual currency on OLX to purchase Value Added Services and paid ad slots that can be used within the website.
2. How much are OLX Gold credits?
One (1) OLX Gold credit is equivalent to PHP 1.00, with a minimum purchase of 100 credits.
You can purchase OLX Gold Credits continuously without limitations. On the other hand, if you’re using Credit Card or Paypal payment option, you can only purchase up to PHP 30,000 worth of OLX Gold Credits per month.
3. How long does it take for my OLX Gold to be credited?
Processing time depends on the payment option used. Automated options are processed within 2-3 business days from submission, excluding weekends and holidays. These are:
- Cebuana Lhuiller
- Other Payment Centers
Real-time payments, as the name implies, allow you to receive your OLX Gold Credits shortly after paying.
- Credit Card
*NOTE: OLX Philippines' business days are from Mondays thru Fridays only. Weekends and Holidays are NOT counted as business days.
4. Do my OLX Gold credits expire?
Your OLX Gold will remain usable, forever!
However, be advised that OLX Gold Credit is considered forfeited for any user account or advertisement that has been deactivated due to violation of OLX.ph Terms and Conditions.
5. Where can I use my OLX Gold credits?
Your OLX Gold Credits can also be used to promote your ad and to purchase Paid Ads/Additional Ad Slots which will allow you to post more ads after consuming the free ads in a particular category. These are called Paid Features depending on the category your ad is under:
- What are the Ad Boosting Packages for Cars
- What are the Ad Boosting Packages for Real Estate
- What are the Ad Boosting Packages for Goods and Services
6. How do I check my OLX Gold balance and logs?
Your OLX Gold balance can be seen at the upper left side of your OLX account.
7. Where is my paid ad?
You can check all your advertisements in your OLX account’s Manage Ads page. Check first where your supposedly new ad was placed.
If it’s placed in pending, our system requires a Paid Slot or Single Slot. Ads like this have already exceeded their free ad slot limit, under the category they are under. Make sure that you have used any availed Paid slots, by clicking the “Options” button, then choosing “Activate using a Paid Ad Slot”.
If it’s placed in moderation, it means that our Moderation team has removed it because of an OLX policy violation. You can check the reason below the ad, and edit it accordingly.
Contact our Support team for any editing issues.