To refresh your ad using OLX Gold follow these easy steps!
- In the Active Ads tab of your Manage Ads page, select an ad that you want to Refresh.
- Tap on the Refresh button.
- You will be redirected to the ad refresh page which will display your ad details before applying Refresh and your ad details after applying Refresh. It also displays the existing payment methods you can choose and how much the Refresh feature costs.
- If you have sufficient OLX Gold to purchase the Refresh feature, you will see a USE OLX GOLD section in the payment button. If you do not have sufficient OLX Gold, no worries! You can check how to purchase Refresh using in-app payment! How do I Refresh my ad in the OLX app using in-app payment?
- Select the section by tapping the radio button (small circle beside it).
- Upon selecting this option, your current OLX Gold balance will display.
- If you want to continue purchasing Refresh via OLX Gold, a modal window will display to confirm the amount of OLX Gold that will be deducted from your balance.
- If you confirm, your request will be sent to us. You will be notified if your ad is already refreshed.
- A push notification will be sent to you after successfully applying Refresh feature in your ad. Tapping on the notification will display the new ad details of your ad which includes your new Ad Posting Date, new Expiration Date and new OLX Gold balance.