A. Signing up
- Each individual user is allowed only one (1) active member account.
- When choosing a name or alias, please do not select one which may be considered foul, obscene, racist, hateful, or inflammatory.
B. Your Duties and Responsibilities as an OLX Member.
You are responsible for ensuring that your account is not accessed without your authority. We strongly advise against sharing your login credentials (username, email, mobile number and password) with others. All activity arising from the use of your credentials will be binding on you and you shall be responsible for any harm suffered by us or third parties.
C. If We Deactivate or Archive Your Account
- Your membership will be deactivated if:
- You have not signed in at least once for the past twelve (12) months; or,
- The corresponding e-mail address, assigned to your account, rejects or bounces our e-mails due for any reason including the following:
- mailbox full;
- e-mail account deactivated;
- e-mail account suspended;
- e-mail domain inaccessible;
- mailserver with technical problems; and,
- e-mail requiring verification
Responsibilities of All Users and Members
You agree to follow any and all laws, rules and regulations. You shall respect the rights of all users and you shall not use our service to violate any law or harm others.
You shall be responsible for any content you contribute to the system. The opinions, suggestions, expressions or statements expressed through your submitted posts to our system, are your own and do not represent in any way the views of OLX Philippines. We bear no responsibility whatsoever for such content.
You shall respect the privacy of all users of our system. Do not collect, disclose or use any personal information without the permission of the person involved.
You shall not send unsolicited commercial communications to other users of OLX Philippines. You shall, likewise, refrain from using any other form of communication to send unsolicited SPAM to any person which links to our site.