Our site is currently down for maintenance.
Help Center OLX
Using OLX Philippines
- All advertisements you post must conform to our policies and guidelines outlined here.
- Posting of advertisements for free is merely a privilege. We may, at any time and at our sole discretion, without need of prior notice, remove or disallow this privilege. We also reserve the right to impose the applicable fees prior to allowing any advertisement to be displayed in our site.
- If, in our opinion, your advertisements do not conform or have a tendency to violate our rules or any of our guidelines, you authorize OLX Philippines or any of our Administrators to take any corrective action with respect to your advertisement. In particular, we may delete, suspend, or return your advertisement to make it compliant.
- One Product Per Ad. You may not post multiple unrelated items in one (1) advertisement.
- No double entries or duplicate ads. You are allowed only one (1) advertisement for the same product or service. You are allowed to post an advertisement similar to your previous ad, only if it is already been deleted or expired. Deleted or expired advertisements may be reposted.
- Category. Advertisements must be posted in the correct category or group where the item is available for sale. If your advertisement falls under more than one category, you must select the best category or group to post your advertisement.
- Active. Any advertisement that is no longer valid (e.g. sold-out items, jobs filled-in) should be deactivated.
- Violation of Intellectual Property Rights. You may not advertise any product or service which violates the intellectual property rights of any third party. This includes counterfeit goods, including fake replicas or unauthorized copies.
- Misleading/False Information. Misleading or false information in advertisements such as incorrect or inaccurate pricing or terms and conditions are strictly prohibited.
- Product Registration and Licensing. All advertisements must comply with all product registrations and licensing requirements under applicable laws, rules and regulations before they may be posted. Some examples are:
Special Rules. The following advertisements or acts are prohibited:
- Advertisements for fertilizers must conform with the license requirements under FPA Memo Circular No. 96-06 Series of 1996 and Presidential Decree No. 114; and,
- Advertisements for animal must be licensed by the Department of Environment and Natural Resources under Republic Act No. 9147.
- Brand new cars: only 1 car variant (make & model) per advertisement
- Used or 2nd hand cars: only 1 car per advertisement
- For the Real Estate category:
- Property for sale – only 1 property type per advertisement
- Property for rent – only 1 property type per advertisement
- Foreclosed property – only 1 property type per advertisement
- Similar lots or condominium units in a single subdivision or condominium project is considered belonging to the same property type. Lots or condominium units that have more or less the same price or per square value in a single subdivision/condominium project is considered similar lots and condominium units.